Mobile App Outbound: Add Orders to Shipment
You can quickly add an order to a new shipment or an existing shipment from the mobile app. In just a few taps you can build out an entire shipment with orders.
User permissions required:
- Settings > User Roles > Mobile Application tab > Outbound > Create Shipment
- Settings > User Roles > Mobile Application tab > Outbound > Edit Shipment
Add an Order to a New Shipment:
- Navigate to the Outbound module:
- Select Orders by tapping the radio buttons on the right of each order row:
- Select New Shipment, select teh shipment Departure Date/Time and the shipment will be created (tap Save Shipment to save).
Add orders to an Existing Shipment:
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above. Then, instead of choosing to create a New Shhipment, tap the Existing Shipment button. You will see a screen with all existing shipmnted that are not shipped yet. Tap a shipment to select it:
- Confirm adding orders to this existing shipment:
- Save the shipment.