Flourish LeafLink Integration
The first step is to ensure that relevant data between Flourish and Leaflink matches.
The two primary points in each system that will need to match exactly are:
2.) Customer or Destination License(s)
3.) Strain Name
Review these data sets to completion for any items you plan to sync between the two systems.
To update Item SKU in Flourish:
- Go to Manage Settings > Inventory
- For each item to be synced, and click Edit. NOTE: At this point in the process, you do not need to toggle the E-commerce flag to the on position.
- If pushing an Item Variation, find the Variation under the parent item, click the edit icon next to it, add the SKU, make sure the E-commerce Active toggle is turned on.
To update the item SKU in LeafLink:
- Navigate to Inventory
- Find and click the item to which you want to add the SKU, and click Edit
- Add the SKU for the parent item and click save.
4. To map an Item Variation, find the Variation under the parent item, click on the item variation, and add the SKU