Zebra Scanners - DataWedge App Setup
When using Zebra scanning devices with the Flourish Android mobile app, you'll first need to set up the DataWedge scanner app so that the laser barcode/QR code scanner connects with Flourish.
- The DataWedge app is typically pre-installed on the Zebra Android device.
- Download the Flourish Software app from the Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flourishsoftware
- Open the DataWedge App to see the list of profiles (screen 1).
- Tap the 3 dots to get the menu
- Select New Profile
- Enter the profile name 'Flourish'
- Tap okay to see the Flourish profile settings (screen 4)
In this new Flourish profile, configure the settings to match these:
- Profile settings:
- The profile is enabled
- Data Capture Plus is enabled
- Barcode Input is enabled
- Intent Output is enabled
- Scanner Input is enabled
- Keystroke Output is disabled
- Intent Output settings:
- Output Via Intent is enabled
- Intent Action: com.flourishsoftware.SCANNER_ACTION
- Intent Category: (leave blank)
- Intent Delivery: Broadcast Intent