Mobile App Outbound: Create/Edit a Shipment
Quickly create new shipments or edit existing shipments from the Flourish Mobile App.
User permissions required:
- Settings > User Roles > Mobile Application tab > Outbound > Create Shipment
- Settings > User Roles > Mobile Application tab > Outbound > Edit Shipment
Add Orders to a New Shipment:
- Navigate to the Outbound module. Tap on the Shipments tab. Tap the Create New Shipment button:
- Set Departure Date/Time. Tap the Save & Continue button:
- The shipment has been started. Select a Distributor:
- To add Orders, either scan an Order QR Code or manually select the order:
- Upon scanning/selecting each order, a confirmation popup appears. After tapping Yes, the order will be added to the shipment.
- Remove an order from the shipment by tapping the Remove X icon in the row:
- To edit the Driver/Vehicle information, tap on the Shipment Info tab (a second driver can be added):
- Tap the Save Shipment button.
Edit a Shipment:
- Navigate to the Outbound module. Tap on the Shipments tab. Then tap on a shipment row to select the shipment.
- Tap the Actions link, then the Edit Shipment menu option and you will be in edit mode:
- Edit the shipment, then tap the Save Shipment button.