Aeropay Manual for Retail Point of Sale
Flourish supports using Aeropay as a payment method at the point of sale.
This help document covers the following:
- Sign up with Aeropay.
- Configure Flourish to start using Aeropay as a payment method.
- Recording Aeropay - Manual payments at the point of sale.
- Refunding an Aeropay - Manual transaction.
- Reconciling Aeropay - Manual transactions.
Sign Up with Aeropay
You must sign up for the service and be approved before using it. Learn more here.
Set Up Aeropay
Follow the steps below to enable the option to collect Aeropay payments at your point of sale.
- Click to go to Settings.
- Select .
- Next to the facility, click the to CONFIGURE.
- Select Payment Methods.
- Click .
- Scroll down and toggle 'On' the AeroPay - Manual option.
- Set your preferences:
- "Allow as refund method for returns" - check the box to allow refunds to be made using Aeropay Manual payments.
- "Enable reconciliation against external system" - check the box to enable (manual) e-payment reconciliation.
- Click on the top right of the screen.
Follow the steps to charge Aeropay - Manual when you complete a retail purchase.
Follow the steps to refund an Aeropay - Manual transaction.
Reconciling Transactions (E-Payments)
Follow the steps to reconcile Aeropay - Manual transactions when you reconcile E-Payments.
We added the Aeropay Manual transactions details to several reports:
Aeropay data shows as 'Other'.
- Transactions Report - find in Settings / Reports / Transactions Report.
- Purchases Report - find in Settings / Reports / Purchases Report.
- Returns Report - find in Settings / Reports / Returns Report.
- Returns Report - find in Reports / Point of Sale / Returns Summary.
- Transactions by Facility report - find in Reports / Point of Sale / Transactions by Facility.
- Till Report - find in Reports / Point of Sale / Till Report.