Retail POS - Refund an AeroPay Transaction
Refund or partially refund a customer AeroPay - Manual purchase in the Retail Point of Sale by following these steps.
- Make sure your user role allows you to process returns. See the Prerequisites.
- Ensure the system allows refunds to be made using AeroPay Manual payments.
- In Flourish POS, navigate to Shop > Sales History.
- Using the filters and search bar, locate the order that needs to be returned.
- Click Return in the far-right column to begin the return process.
- Select the correct till from the Select Till dropdown.
Sometimes you will need to confirm your selection.
- Use the arrows or type in the Return field to enter the number of items to be returned.
- Repeat step 5 for each item on the order that needs to be returned, then click Next.
The POS will display the "Step 3: Return Details" screen:
- On the "Step 3: Return Details" screen (pictured above), submit the amount to refund (REFUND AMT) for AeroPay - Manual.
You can also click on APPLY MAX ALLOWED refunding the maximum for the payment method.
- Process the refund on the AeroPay dashboard.
- Get the Transaction ID from the AeroPay dashboard.
- Type the Transaction ID in Flourish POS
- Enter a Reason For Return.
- If the customer is returning a non-cannabis item, you can check the Restock checkbox to add the item back to your active inventory.
- When everything is complete, click the Complete Return button.You can refund up to the amount that was charged on AeroPay.