Android mobile - Allocate non-cannabis inventory
Follow the steps below to allocate non-cannabis inventory to your outbound orders.
- Tap Outbound.
- Tap on the order ID.
- Tap on the line item (Non-Cannabis Item).
- Tap "Allocate Inventory".
- Each LOT number has an 'Allocated' field under it. Fill the 'Allocated' field per LOT number. Scroll down to see all the quantities per the different LOT numbers:
At the top of the screen
- Scroll back up and click "Save and Allocate".
- If you want to change the allocation, click "Update Allocation" and repeat steps 5 and 6.
- Click the back arrow on the top-right of the screen.
- See the allocated order line (highlighted green). You can tap the order line to update the allocation.