Retail POS - Refund a POSaBIT - Manual Transaction
Refund or partially refund a customer POSaBIT - Manual purchase in the Retail Point of Sale by following these steps.
- Make sure your user role allows you to process returns. See the Prerequisites.
- Ensure the system allows refunds to be made using POSaBIT Manual payments.
- In Flourish POS, navigate to Shop > Sales History.
- Using the filters and search bar, locate the order that needs to be returned.
- Click Return in the far-right column to begin the return process.
- Select the correct till from the Select Till dropdown. Sometimes you will need to confirm your selection.
- Use the arrows or type in the Return field to enter the number of items to be returned.
- Repeat step 5 for each item on the order that needs to be returned, then click Next.
The POS will display the "Step 3: Return Details" screen:
- On the "Step 3: Return Details" screen, submit the amount to refund (REFUND AMT) for Cash or Credit.
You can also click on APPLY MAX ALLOWED, refunding the maximum for the payment method."Cash" or "Credit" (if enabled) are the ONLY allowable return options for POSaBIT.
- Process the refund on the External Card Terminal.
- Get the Transaction ID from the External Card Terminal.
- Type the Transaction ID in Flourish POS
- Enter a Reason For Return.
- If the customer is returning a non-cannabis item, you can check the Restock checkbox to add the item back to your active inventory.
- When everything is complete, click the Complete Return button.