METRC - Killing mature plants - additional details
- Where is the update?
- What is the update?
- How do I destroy plants?
- The list of states
Where is the update?
The following updates are for our clients using METRC in the states mentioned in the list below. We updated our interface to accommodate this change.
What is the update?
As per METRC Bulletin 83, METRC now requires a waste method, reason, and weight when killing mature plants.
How do I destroy plants?
- Destroy plants from The Flowering Plants screen or Plants in Vegetation screen
- Destroy plants from a group in Flowering or a group in Vegetation.
- Bulk destroy plants from the Inventory screen - By uploading a CSV file.
Destroy plants from the "Plants in Flowering" screen or "Plants in Vegetation" screen:
- Go To Grow
- Select Flowering > Flowering plants
- In the Plants in Flowering screen, select one or more plants to destroy
- Click Actions > Destroy plants
- The new Destroy plants screen:
Destroy plants from a group in Flowering or a group in Vegetation:
- Go To Grow
- Select Flowering > Flowering Groups
- Select a Group
- Click Edit
- From the All Plants list, select the Plants to destroy
- Click Destroy Plants, and the Confirm destroy plants screen looks like this:
Bulk destroy plants from the Inventory screen - By uploading a CSV file:
- Go to your Inventory module—select Inventory from the left side menu.
- Select Plants from your top ribbon
- Click All plants
- Click Action
- Click Bulk destroy
- The Bulk Destroy screen:
The list of states
- District of Columbia