METRC - Get my clone batch back in sync
Learn how to get your Vegetative or Flowering plants/batches back in sync.
If your Clone batch is out of sync, you can retry to sync it, depending on why. If the creation of the plant batch fails because the data you used is invalid, you can select a new one and retry the sync.
Retry sync when you get the following 'Invalid' errors:
- Package Tag - if the package tag you used was invalid or unavailable when we create a package of clones from a mother plant and create the clones from the package.
- Plant batch tag - (in CA and NV) If the origin plant batch you used was invalid (no untracked plants left, for example). You will select a new origin plant batch tag or a new plant batch tag to create.
- Plant batch name - If the origin plant batch name you used was invalid (no untracked plants left, for example). You will select a new origin plant batch name or a new plant batch name to create.
- Origin Plant tag - if the origin (mother/mature) plant you used was already dead/harvested in METRC.
Invalid Package tag
If the creation of the plant batch fails because the package tag you used is invalid, you can select a new one and retry the sync. This is how you do it:
- Go to Grow
- Select Clone / Cloning plant batches
- Click the "out of sync" icon next to the batch
- Note the context that explains the invalid Package tag: "Tag XXXYYY.... is not valid."
- Select a different package tag from the dropdown:
- Click 'Retry Sync.'
Invalid Batch tag
In this case, both the package and plant tags are invalid. You can select new ones and Retry Sync.