METRC - Get my plants back in sync
Learn here how to get your clone batches back in sync.
Veg and Flowering
METRC often fails to record large numbers of plants being moved (including when promoting immature plants with new tags) to the Vegetative or Flowering phases or when changing the location of plants within the same phase.
Flourish has added a feature to allow you to retry syncing plants after they've gone out of sync.
Flourish currently supports retrying the following actions:
- Tagging and promoting plants from immature plant batches to a mature growth phase.
- Moving a group of plants to a new location within the same growth phase.
- Moving a group of plants to a new location in a different growth phase.
The retry sync action is available on the following screens:
- Plants in Mother (all states except California) - Grow / Vegetation / Mother plants.
- Plants in Flowering (all states) - Grow / Flowering / Flowering plants.
- Plants in Vegetation (all states except California) - Grow / Vegetation / Veg plants.
How to Use the Retry Sync Feature
If your plants go out of sync due to a METRC API failure on one of the supported actions, please follow the steps below to retry the sync to METRC:
- Find the plants grid in the relevant growth phase in the Grow module, e.g. Grow > Vegetation > Veg plants.
- On the Plants in [Growth Phase] screen, select the out-of-sync plant or plants you want to retry sync.The Pro Tips section above the grid shows how to select multiple plants.
* Use Ctrl/Command + click to select multiple rows or deselect a selected row.
* Use Shift + click to select a sequence of plants.
- Hover over the Actions button in the grid header to open the menu.
- Click Retry Sync. The plants will be enqueued to retry the action that originally caused them to go out of sync. Depending on how the METRC API is performing at the time, the retry attempt may take only a few seconds or may take longer. You can refresh the grid to get the latest state of the plants.To see the latest status update for a plant, click its sync status icon to open a modal with the details.