Export Data From Flourish To QuickBooks Desktop
Export the data from Flourish Software to QuickBooks Desktop in a few simple steps:
- Find the report you need.
- Set the filters (if applicable) and display the data.
- Export the data as a CSV file.
- Import the data to QuickBooks Desktop using Transaction Pro.
Reports and data
- Go to Analytics.
- Select Reports / Integrations
- Select the appropriate QuickBooks Desktop report for the data you are looking for in the list below:
The name of the report
The data in the report
QBD Bills (INBOUND)
Inbound invoices (bills) details.
QBD Invoices Import File
Outbound invoices details.
QBD Purchase Orders
Purchase order information.
QBD Received Payments (NonRetail)
Payments received for outbound orders.
QBD Sales Receipts (Retail Orders)
Payments received for retail orders.
QBD Products & Services
Please follow the steps below to export that data and import to QuickBooks Desktop:
- Go to Analytics.
- Select Reports / Integrations.
- Select the report you want to export.
- Set the filters to get the data you need.
- Click on the following button to refresh the report and ensure it looks correct:
- Click on the three dots next to the table and select
- On the "Download Invoices Import File" popup, set the Format to CSV.The option "With visualizations options applied" is the default when you export the report. You must keep this setting checked.
- Use Transaction Pro Importer to import Invoices via the CSV.
- Map the fields after you select the CSV. There is a button that says "Field Match" that will auto-map most of the fields. One or two fields are up to you.
- Example: Destination facility license number in the QBD Invoices Import File report.
With visualizations options applied
- The option "With visualizations options applied" is the default when you export the report.
- Click "Advanced data options" if you want to see it. You must keep this setting checked.