My Package is out of sync - Location Invalid
- If you did not set the METRC Location Type for your Inventory Areas, any package you create would go out of sync.
- To prevent every package you create from going out of sync, follow the information here: Step 2 - preparing for METRC CA Location Functionality for Microbusinesses.
Sync your package
In general, this is what you will do:
- Set the METRC Location Type for your Inventory Area.
- Make sure the Inventory Area is In Sync.
- Retry Sync o the package.
Follow the steps to sync your package
- Click the sign
- The Sync Status Detail is: The Location "XXXXXXX" is invalid. Please ensure the name is correct.
- That means that you should set the METRC Location Type for your Inventory and Cultivation Areas. Please follow Step 2 - preparing for METRC CA Location Functionality for Microbusinesses.
- After you set the Set METRC Location Type for your Inventory Areas and the Areas are in sync, go back to your Inventory screen.
- Locate your package and click the sign.
- Click the
- Refresh the screen or click the icon next to All Packages
- Your Package should be back in Sync!