Bulk Actions - Add to a Manufacturing Run
Bulk Actions for Manufacturing Runs allows for a convenient way to add multiple packages at once to a Manufacturing Run. Some examples include: combining bulk flower for pre-rolls, homogenizing multiple batches of distillate, or several trim packages to be extracted.
- Start with Inventory Tab, then All Packages grid, and click Bulk Actions.
- Select Add to Manufacturing Run.
- Select the Packages you want to add to the Manufacturing Run by checking the boxes that populate next to the Item in your inventory grid.
- If using a USB scanner, click Scan Packages first, and scan your package labels.
- Click Start New Manufacturing Run, or click Add to Existing Run.
- If you selected Adding to Existing Run: Select the Existing Manufacturing Run from the drop-down menu and click Add to Existing Manufacturing Run.
- Click Yes to confirm starting the Manufacturing Run.
- That's it. The Manufacturing Run has been started, and you can continue to process it in the Manufacturing Module.