Bulk Actions - Combine Packages
Use the Bulk Actions to combine several packages into one larger package quickly.
Configuring the Bulk Combine Action
Toggle ON "Disable Bulk package actions" to disable this feature.
Toggle ON "Disable Bulk package actions" to disable this action.
Using the Bulk Combine Action
- Open the Inventory module and then click the Bulk Actions button.
- Click Combine Packages.
- Select the packages to combine and create a new package.
- Click Combine Packages after all packages have been selected.
- Follow the regular Create a Package from a Package workflow.
- Click Cancel to close the "Bulk Action" mode.
- The newly created package will be visible in your All Packages inventory grid.