Updating Your METRC API Key in Flourish
- Your Flourish Software account must have a METRC API Key to keep packages, items, plants, etc. in sync with METRC.
- If you’ve updated your METRC permissions, generated a new API Key in METRC or your API key is no longer valid, you’ll need to make sure to update it in Flourish.
- Here s how you set/update your METRC API Key in Flourish Software:
Make sure that your user role has permission to both view and update users.
You can find this in Settings > User Roles > Admin > Users > View and Update. Make sure that both toggles highlighted below are enabled.
Updating Your METRC API Key
- In Flourish, navigate to Settings > Users.
- Use the filters to locate the user you need to update, then click Actions > Edit User.
- Click the pencil icon in the State Registry API Key card.
- Copy the API key from METRC and paste it into the API Key field.
- When you're done, click Proceed.
- Click the Save button in the top-right corner to save your changes.