2020.12.14 Software Release 4.26.0
SUMMARY OF RELEASED ITEMS
New Login and Landing Page
New Side Navigation
METRC Plant Batch Updates
All Plants Updates
Harvest CSV Upload Performance Enhancement
Added Scanning of Package IDs to all Bulk Package Actions
Automate Product Source Types Based on METRC Categories
We updated the Login and Landing Page for our Web AppWhen you go to app.flourishsoftware.com to login you will see a new background! Once you are logged in you will see either a cannabis plant for cannabis facilities or a hemp plant if your facility is a hemp facility.
We updated the look and feel of side Navigation
You will notice is the side navigation is a new color, the icons are updated, and the text is new as well. The side bar will be collapsed by default, but when you move the mouse to click a module the bar will expand to show the entire module name.
METRC Plant Batch UpdatesWe have added the ability for METRC cultivation users to manage your Plant Batches directly in Flourish! There are different actions based on how many Plant Batches you have selected. Updating Counts can be done one Batch at a time or multiple Batches at a time!
- Single Plant Batch Actions
- With a Single Plant Batch you can Update Counts or Package Plants
- Multi-Plant Batch Options
- Update Counts
- Updating Counts
- When updating multiple Plants Batches you can quickly enter the New Count and Reason.
- The Reason can be entered on the first line and Applied to All!
- Package Plants
- You can now Package Plants from your Plant Batches! When you have one Plant Batch selected the option to Package Plants will appear. You will need to select the item, number of Packages, and Quantity of Packages. Once you have those fields entered you can select from available tags to have the tag assigned to the new Package.
- Quick View of Groups by clicking on the Group Hyperlink
- Click on the green Group ID to quickly go to the view of the Group
- Once in the Group you can click on the Eye to be taken back to the Plant Batch page with that Group filtered.
All Plants UpdatesWe also updated the All Plants grid! You can take Actions against a Single Plant or Multiple Plants. We also added additional information to the Sync Status of Plants. Below is an example of the information returned to better help you know why a plant is Out of Sync.
- Single Plant Actions
- Destroy Plants
- Print Plant Tags
- Record Waste
- Multi-Plant Actions
You can now select Plant Tags from multiple pages at once!
- Destroy Plants
- Print Plant Tags
Manicure harvest UpdatesWe updated the manicuring of a plant flow. We removed the requirement that you enter the wet weight for the plant BEFORE moving it to the Drying module. Now you have the choice of entering the wet weight before it moves to drying OR doing it later when you have more time!
Harvest CSV Upload Performance EnhancementWe cleaned up how Flourish handles large harvest files. You will notice a significant decrease in the amount of time it takes for large files to be imported!
Added Scanning of Package IDs to all Bulk Package ActionsWe listened to your feedback on this feature. Having the scanning to add packages to all bulk actions will help you complete your workflows much faster! Packages will be added to the list of packages just as if you were selecting them manually.
Automate Product Source Types Based on METRC CategoriesYou will no longer have to manually update the product source type of items sync'd down from METRC. The Product Source Type is now automatically set based on the item's category!