Change Facility - Move an Outbound Order between Flourish Facilities.
You can move an outbound order from one Flourish facility to another and keep the same Order ID.
- Your user role must enable you to View and Edit Orders under Outbound. Learn more here about User Roles and Facility Permissions.
- The order must be in 'Created' status.
- The order cannot be synced to QuickBooks Online.
Follow the steps below to move an outbound order from one facility to another.
- Go to Outbound / All Orders.
- Locate the order. The order must be:
- In the 'Created' status.
- It is not synced to QuickBooks Online. If the order is in 'Allocated' or Partially Allocated status, please remove all the allocated packages to ensure the order is in 'Created' status.
- Click Action / Change facility.
- Flourish displays the "Select Facility" modal with all the facilities, you have permission to continue with this action.
- Select the Facility from the dropdown.
- Click .
- Note the success message.
Flourish Software removes the order from the current "All Orders" screen and adds the order to the facility you selected.
- In the new facility, you selected, go to Outbound / All Orders and locate the 'Created' order with the same Order ID.