Complete and Uncomplete a Harvest
Use the "Complete Harvest" action to close a harvest in our cultivation module. Once you complete a harvest, you will not be able to log any additional weights, move, or modify the harvest. This menu is available in the 'Harvest' phase for those who package all material wet and the 'Processing' phase for those who record and package out dry weights.
Use the "Uncomplete Harvest" to uncomplete the harvest and make any changes to the weights.
"Uncomplete Harvest" puts the harvest in the phase it was 'completed.'
- If you completed the harvest in the 'Harvest' phase, it would go back to the 'Harvest' phase.
- If you completed the harvest in the 'Processing' phase, it would go back to the 'Processing' phase.
to uncomplete a Harvest
- Go to Grow.
- Go to 'Processing' and select "Completed Harvests" from the dropdown. This action finds all of the harvests you completed, regardless of the phase.
- Find the harvest.
- On the harvest, click Actions/Uncomplete Harvest.
- Find the harvest restored in the phase.