Retail POS - Refund a Manual Card Transaction
Refund or partially refund a customer Manual Card purchase in the Retail Point of Sale by following these steps.
Make sure your user role allows you to process returns. See the Prerequisites.
You cannot record a refund to the Credit Card itself in the Flourish point of sale application.
- In Flourish POS, navigate to Shop > Sales History.
- Using the filters and search bar, locate the order that needs to be returned.
- Click Return in the far-right column to begin the return process.
- Select the correct till from the Select Till dropdown. Sometimes you will need to confirm your selection.
- Use the arrows or type in the Return field to enter the number of units to be returned.
- Repeat step 5 for each item on the order that needs to be returned, then click Next.
The POS will display the "Step 3: Return Details" screen:
- On the "Step 3: Return Details" screen (pictured above), choose the appropriate refund payment method:
- Credit (this is the customer account credit not a refund to a card)
- You can click on the APPLY MAX ALLOWED button to set the maximum refund amount for the payment method.
- Enter a Reason For Return.
- If the customer is returning a non-cannabis item, you can check the Restock checkbox to add the item back to your active inventory.
- When everything is complete, click the Complete Return button.