Ordo Flourish Integration Overview
What is Ordo?
Ordo is a cannabis-specific CRM for your sales team.
This integration provides:
- Live Inventory: View sellable on-hand inventory from Flourish directly inside Ordo.
- Convert Opportunities: Sales orders from Ordo flow into Flourish for fulfillment and shipping. Eliminate duplicate data entry.
- Stay in Sync: Flourish keeps the product catalog and orders in sync with Ordo. Clean and consistent data enables rich reporting.
- The item's Brand in Flourish Software must match the Brand name in Ordo.
- The item's SKU in Flourish Software must match the Item's SKU in Ordo.
- Sellable quantity from Flourish to Ordo.
- Payment Status from Flourish to Ordo.
- Orders from Ordo to Flourish. Updates from Flourish to Ordo.
Working with both platforms
To start working with both platforms, follow the steps below:
Learn more about the Workflow.
Important to Know
- The Invoice Date does not sync from Flourish to Ordo.
- Flourish Software users cannot change the order Payment Term. Such change will not sync to Ordo.
Payment Terms Sync
Ordo has two payment terms:
- Cash on Delivery
- Net Terms
Cash on Delivery
When the Flourish Software orders are 'Shipped' the status in Ordo is set to 'Paid'
- Net terms are synced between Flourish and Ordo
- In Ordo, when the payment term to order is "Net Terms," it is not marked as 'Paid' when the order is transitioned to 'Shipped' in Flourish.
- When the order is 'Paid' in Flourish, the status in Ordo is updated to 'Paid'.