My package is out of sync
We want to resolve sync issues as soon as possible because they might create compliance issues.
Flourish Software is giving you the tools to resolve package sync issues instantly, and the support to quickly resolve issues that you cannot fix yourself following the steps below.
What is happening?
When I look at my inventory, I see the red "Out of Sync" icon in the "SYNC STATUS" column.
How can I fix that?
In some cases, you will be able to sync the package to METRC immediately, and you'll be good to go!
Usually, following the simple steps below will sync the package (click here to see how it works):
- Click the "Out of Sync" red icon.
- Click Retry
- Note the message on the screen
- Click Dismiss
- In the "Inventory" screen, find the package again and verify it is in sync.
For example: You can probably resolve this immediately: How To Retry sync - a case of invalid tag
What is the difference between Retry and Sync from METRC?
- Retry - tries to create tag 1234 in METRC
- Sync from METRC - gets tag 1234 from METRC.
I tried and it doesn't work, what should I do?
As mentioned, in some cases, you can immediately sync the package to METRC.
In other cases, you need to resolve the issue that prevents the package from syncing and try again.
- You have an invalid API key
- You create a package and it goes out of sync
- The "Context" will display some kind of "User Not Authorized" message
- Update the API key, and then retry using the same steps (click here to see how it works).
Still does not work. What do I do now?
- Email email@example.com or reach out via the Support portal.
- Copy and paste the ID of the package that is out of sync.
- If you have multiple facilities, please let us know what the relevant facility name is.
We will respond and resolve this issue for you. We might need to ask you more questions, but be assured that help is coming!