Send Flourish Data To QBO Sales Order Custom Fields
You can set up custom fields on your QuickBooks Online sales orders.
With Flourish, you can push the Sales Order fields below to the custom fields on the QBO Invoice:
- Ref Field 1
- Ref Field 2
- Ref Field 3
- Sales Rep
Here is how you'd do that:
- In QuickBooks Online: Setup the custom fields
- In Flourish Software:
- Sync the field names from QuickBooks Online.
- Set the Sales Order fields you want to push to the QBO custom fields.
Setup the QBO Sales Order Custom Fields
- QBO Guide: Intuit Developer: Manage Custom Fields
- QBO Advanced: Enhanced Custom Fields for QuickBooks Online Advanced
- More info: Create and edit custom fields in QuickBooks Online Advanced (intuit.com)
- QBO Info: How to use enhanced custom fields | QuickBooks Online Advanced
In this example, you set the custom fields "Sales Rep", "Crew Num" and "Driver DL":
Map Flourish Data to the QBO Sales Order Custom Fields
- Go to Settings.
- Select Integrations.
- Click on QuickBooks.
- Select the Settings page.
- Scroll down to find the Custom Fields section.
- Click .
- Flourish syncs the custom fields from QBOQuickBooks Online and displays them.
The custom fields "Sales Rep", "Crew Num" and "Driver DL" you set in QBO are now in Flourish:
In Flourish Software
In QuickBooks Online
- Use the dropdown to set Flourish's data to the QBO customs fields.
- Scroll up and click .