2020.09.28 Software Release 4.21.0
SUMMARY OF RELEASED ITEMS
- Added Outbound Orders to the External API
- Added the ability to mark a Destination Notes as Internal or External for Outbound Orders
- Updated the Packing List PDF
- Added the ability to Right-Click Open New Tab on the Order ID from the All Orders Grid
- Added the ability to edit Order Notes after they have shipped
- Added Gender as a field on Customer profiles for Retail
- Added the ability for Admin Users to remove Customer Credits from Retail Customer accounts
- Added the ability to Allocate from Multiple Packages to an Order Line on the POS and Web
- UI Update to Print Customer Labels
- Added the ability to record Order Line Dosage based on Package to the POS and Web
- Made Brand a dropdown selector for items
- Removed double-clicks from Admin>Distribution, Users, and Manufacturing
- Made fields mandatory for Vehicles
- Added Package Attributes for packages
- Added the ability to search by Batch in METRC Cultivation environments
Added Outbound Orders to the External API
- The long-awaited Outbound Orders endpoint for the external API is finally live! For those who want to develop against this endpoint, please see the API documentation found here.
Added the ability to mark a Destination Notes as Internal or External for Outbound Orders
- We have added the ability for Destination Notes to be either Internal Or External. Marking a Destination note as External will make the note appear on the Invoice PDF!
Updated the Packing List PDF
- We have updated the Packing List PDF to match the Invoice PDF! This PDF will use the same logo as the Invoice PDF.
Added the ability to Right-Click Open New Tab on the Order ID from the All Orders Grid
- Now, you can easily open several orders in different tabs by right-clicking. We present the ability to right-click on the Order ID from the All Orders Grid and open that order in a new tab.
Added the ability to edit Order Notes after they have shipped
- Often times you wanted to capture information about an order after it has shipped. Now you can add those notes even after the order has shipped in Flourish! Users with Order Edit permissions can now add or edit notes to orders after the order has shipped.
Added Gender as a field on Customer profiles for Retail
- Being able to optionally track the gender of customers is a great addition for reporting. We added an additional field to the customer profile for Retail customers.
Added the ability for Admin Users to remove Customer Credits from Retail Customer accountsA frequent support request is to remove or edit the amount of credit a Retail Customer has. Now handing that power over to users with the permission to Edit a Customer's Account Credit! This feature is available on both the POS App and the Retail Module. Users will need to have this action permission for either the POS app or the Retail module.
- Set on the Web Application
- Find this setting in User Roles > Web Application > Retail > Actions:
- Set on the Point of Sale
- Find this setting in User Roles > Point of Sale > Intake > Actions:
To edit the Credit Available click on the pencil next to the amount and click √ to save.
Added the ability to Allocate from Multiple Packages to an Order Line on the POS appTo allow you to seamlessly transition to selling from multiple packages at a time we have added the ability to allocate multiple packages to a single retail order line in the POS app.To allocate from a different package to the same order line manually, you have to select Add Package.
UI Update to Print Customer LabelsWe updated the UI of the Print Customer Labels modal. We added a color indicator to the rows that are selected to be printed. We also added arrow to increase the quantity up or down.
Added the ability to record Custom Dosage per Order Line in the POS and WebEnsuring your customer has the proper dosage instructions printed on their label is crucial for compliance. With this feature, you have the ability to enter free text for the dosage instructions for each retail order line!
We also updated the UI of the Customer Label Modal. We added an up arrow for you in increase the number of labels to be printed. Once the number of labels to be printed is greater than one we show a down arrow for you to reduce the number of labels printed.
Made Brand a dropdown selector for items
- To allow you to only have to type the name of the Brand of your items once we have made the brand field on an item into a dropdown. Users with admin permissions can select + Add New to add a new Brand. This brand will be available for all existing and new items.
Removed double-clicks from Admin>Distribution, Users, and Manufacturing
- We are on a mission to reduce the number of clicks it takes you to complete your tasks. To help, we have removed the redundant drop downs from submodules in Admin. The Distribution submodule has been laid out so you can just click once to get to the submodule of your choice. We did the same for the Manufacturing module and Users module. Gone is the click then open a dropdown and click again!
Made fields mandatory for Vehicles
- To make our integrations and manifests cleaner we have made a few fields on Vehicles mandatory. These are the Make, Model, and Permit Number.
Added Package Attributes for packagesTracking the attributes of a package can be a hassle. With the Package Attributes Modal from All Packages>Actions>Edit Package Attributes, you can set details about your package. These details can be used for printing labels that meet regulatory requirements or to provide your customers with more information about the product they are purchasing.
Added the ability to search by Batch in METRC Cultivation environments
- For METRC cultivation users we have added the ability to search by Plant Batch to the search boxes in the Grow module. Simply enter the plant batch ID into the search bar!