Leaflink Brands and Product Lines
Flourish supports using multiple Brands within one Leaflink page/company.
Using this configuration, make sure your "Brand" and "Product Line" match the two platforms.
- Match on the Brand: The Brand of the item in Flourish must match the Brand in Leaflink.
- Match on Product line: The Product Line must exist in Leaflink under the specific Brand.
In Leaflink, you have four Brands on your company/page:
In Flourish Software
The item 3.5g Flower Blue Dream has the following:
- Brand: "Rose Gardens"
- Product Line: "Flower"
- Under the Company to which the item is synced, you must have a "Rose Gardens" Brand.
- Under the Rose Gardens Brand, you must have a "Flower" Product Line.
- NOTE: Leaflink will display all Product Lines prepended by the Brand. This means that Product Line "Rose Garden - Flower" is actually named "Flower".
After the sync, this is how the Product looks in Leaflink: