2022.09.20 Software Release 4.70.0
- Adding support for recording manual credit card transactions
- Adding support for using local printers in the point of sale
- Leaflink Integration
Enhancing sales orders sync from LeafLink
Retry sync of plants to METRC
- New report: "Cultivation - Plants Revived".
- Enhanced report: "Manufacturing - Cost of Products Created through BOM"
Manual Credit Card transactions
We added support for recording manual credit card transactions when an integrated credit card payment provider is not set up. Learn more here.
Local printers for POS
We added support for printing to local system label and receipt printers in the point of sale application, in addition to the existing support for network printing. Similar to the functionality in the Flourish web application, your preferences will be remembered so you can set it and forget it. Learn more here.
We have re-architected the system that handles orders received from LeafLink, which will allow for a smoother integration as the volume of orders being synced from LeafLink into Flourish continues to increase.
Our large cultivators will enjoy the new retry sync plant feature. METRC often fails to handle large numbers of plants being moved to the vegetative or flowering phases, or to new locations within the same phase. Beginning with this release, if plants go out of sync from one of the above actions, you can retry the sync to METRC. Learn more here.
- Report: Cultivation - Plants Revived
- This report shows plants that have been revived from 9/6/2022 and after.
- Please find it in Analytics/ Reports / Cultivation - Plants Revived.
- Report: Manufacturing - Cost of Products Created through BOM
- We updated and rearranged columns for a more accurate data display and easier reading.
- Please find it in Analytics/ Reports / Manufacturing - Cost of Products Created through BOM.