Credit Card Manual payments for Retail Point of Sale
Flourish supports manually recording credit card transactions as a payment method at the point of sale, whether your company has an integrated credit card payment provider or not.
This help document covers the following:
- Configure Flourish to start recording a manual credit card transaction as a payment method.
- Recording credit card payments at the point of sale.
- Refunding a manual credit card transaction.
Set up Credit Card as a Payment Method
Follow the steps below to enable the option to collect credit card payments at your point of sale.
- Click to go to Settings.
- Select .
- Next to the facility, click the to CONFIGURE.
- Select Payment Methods.
- Click .
- Scroll down and toggle on the Credit Card option.
- If you want to enable a refund for this payment method, check the box next to "Allow as refund method for returns".
- Leave the Merchant Id field empty. When you set up an integration with a credit card provider, use the Merchant Id field to identify a particular retail store
- Click in the top right of the screen.
- The system enables you to save the payment methods and will display the messages below:
Charge credit card
Follow the steps to manually record a credit card transaction when you complete a retail purchase.
Refund credit card
Follow the steps to manually record a refund you processed to the card when you refund a retail purchase.
Credit card transactions (manual and integrated) are detailed in several reports:
Please find the below reports in the web application under Settings > Reports > Point of Sale.
- Purchases Report
- Transactions Report
Please find the below reports in the web application under Reports > Point of Sale.
- Transactions by Facility
- Till Report
- Till Detail
- Purchases by Facility
- Completed Purchases by Facility