Creating a Retail Discount
Whether you're promoting a new product or putting older products in clearance, creating new discounts is quick, easy, and more intuitive than ever.
Creating New Discounts
- In Flourish, go to Settings > Retail > Discounts.
- Click Add New Discount.
- Enter a discount name in the Discount Name field.
- Edit your discount’s attributes, details, etc. Learn more about them here.
- When your discount is complete, click Save.
When you're ready to apply your discount to an order, check out our article on how to apply discounts.
Promo codes require the manual entry of a specific alphanumeric string to apply a discount to a customer's order. They're a little more involved but are still very easy to configure and apply.
Check out our in-depth tutorial on creating single- and multi-use promo codes here.
Editing Retail Discounts
Need to change the items available to discount? Or maybe you need to update the days of the week on which the discount is valid. Whatever the reason, updating discounts is a breeze!
- In Flourish, navigate to Settings > Retail > Discounts.
- Locate the name of the discount you want to edit, then click the name.
- Click the Edit button in the top-right of the page.
- Make your desired changes.
- When you're done, click Save.
Still Need Help?
If you have questions or get stuck and don't know how to proceed, please reach out to our support team — we're happy to help!