Integrating to Flourish via Zapier
Zapier is a powerful tool that can be used to connect all the tools you use every day and automate workflows.
Flourish <-> Zapier integration is currently in its early stages. We have a limited support of Actions and Triggers with a focus on Retail.
To request access, please email email@example.com. Please note that a separate Zapier account is needed to be able to use this integration.
Examples of workflows that can currently be supported:
Retail Customer Creation
- Customer creates a new account in your ecommerce website (i.e. WooCommerce, Shopify, etc)
- Retail Customer is created automatically in Flourish
Retail Order Creation
- Customer places an order in your ecommerce website (i.e. WooCommerce, Shopify, etc)
- Retail Order is created automatically in Flourish
- Retail Order is completed in Flourish
- Order is marked as completed in your ecommerce website
Once you have access, you can authenticate using an external API key. Please follow our help doc to generate an external API key.
After generating, use the username and password on the user profile to authenticate:
Once you authenticate, you will be able to build your own custom zaps.