2021.12.14 Software Release 4.50.0
Good news for our friends in Arizona: Your Sales Order PDF includes the Ingredients of the items!
- METRC MA - Retail - We updated the handling of purchase limits for the state of Massachusetts!
- METRC Sync Neat Features! Making your Sync from METRC experience smoother!
Added SKU column and global search to the Item Sync screen.
Good news for our friends in Arizona: You can configure your outbound order Invoice PDF to include the ingredients of the items!
This is how it looks on an order line:
Follow the steps below set Flourish to do that:
- Go to Settings
- Select Configuration
- Select the Facility
- Locate the Outbound card
- Toggle on the Include item ingredients on invoice option
- Click Update
- METRC MA - Retail - We empower our Massachusetts Retailers by updating the handling of purchase limits for the state of Massachusetts!
- METRC Sync Neat Features!
We are constantly working to make making your Sync Experience smoother! We added a couple of neat features to quickly set your packages/batches/plants back in sync, in case they go out of sync;
- Neat Feature one (Inventory): You have a package in status Created in Flourish that was shipped out in METRC (on an outbound manifest already Received). No need to wait for us. Click the button next to the package ID and Flourish will set the package to Shipped!
- Neat Feature two (Cultivation): You have a batch/plants out of sync. If you click , and the data in both platforms is the same, Flourish will set the batch/plants to In Sync!
What does The "data in both platforms is the same"? (Click to Expand:)
For Plant Batches:
When you click the "Sync From METRC" button, Flourish will recognize that and set the plants/batches to "In Sync".
Here is an example: You move a batch/plant in Flourish to a new location, METRC moves it to the new location but does not acknowledge it, and the batch goes out of sync. Now, if you click and the batch/plant is in the new location in METRC, Flourish will set the batch to In Sync!
We made it easier for you by adding an SKU column and global search to the Item Sync screen. You can easily view and search an item by the SKU.
- Go to Integrations > Leaflink
- Select Item Sync