Edit the credit available to customers
When you refund a retail purchase, you can select a 'Credit' as a return payment method. When you choose 'Credit,' you apply the amount to the credit available to the customer. You can also manually edit the credit available for the customer.
Make sure the User Role is configured to edit credit available to customers.
Follow the steps below to update the User Role to enable editing the credit available to customers.
- Click Settings.
- Select User Roles.
- Make sure to select the facility you need.
- Click the icon to CONFIGURE.
- Locate Retail.
- Click Actions.
- Toggle 'On' Edit credit available to customers.
- Click Save.
Edit the credit available to a customer
- Go to Retail.
- Select Customers > All Customers.
- Use the search fields to locate an existing customer.
- Click on the customer's name to enter the costumer profile.
- Click the Pencil icon next to "Credit Available:".
- Type the Credit Available and click the icon to save. Click the icon to cancel.