My LeafLink Order Won’t Sync with Flourish
You have an order in LeafLink, but the order isn’t appearing in Flourish’s Outbound module. There are a few reasons why this might happen, so let’s check the following:
- Is your LeafLink Integration active?
- Are the items on this order in-sync with LeafLink?
- What is the status of the order in LeafLink?
- Is the Sales Rep on the LeafLink order active in Flourish?
- Does the customer have a license number?
Learn About LeafLink Order Status
Orders only sync with Flourish when the status of the order is Submitted or Accepted in LeafLink. If the order is Rejected in LeafLink, it will be Canceled in Flourish.
Check the status of the order in LeafLink to confirm that it's either Submitted or Accepted.
Check the Sales Rep
If the default facility for your orders says Match on Sales Rep on the Integrations page, you’ll need to make sure that the sales rep on the order in LeafLink matches a sales rep in Flourish. If the sales rep in Flourish is not mapped to one in LeafLink, the order won't appear.
- In Flourish, navigate to Settings > Integrations > LeafLink.
- If the highlighted section in the image above says Match on Sales Rep, read on!
- If it does not, there's another reason your order hasn't synced to Flourish.
- In LeafLink, check the name and email of the sales rep.
- In Flourish, navigate to Settings > Distribution > Sales.
- Look to see if the sales rep exists in Flourish.
- If not, follow these steps to create one.
If the sales rep exists - make sure the sales rep matches the one in Leaflink (Click to expand).
2. Ensure that their first and last name and email address match the sales rep on the LeafLink order.
3. Is your sales rep missing an email address? Make sure to enter it here and click Save.
4. Update their facility if needed – the facility on this page is where the order will sync.
5. Click Save to save your changes.
- Go back to LeafLink and edit and save the order to push it to Flourish.
Update the Customer's License Number
Flourish maps Destinations with customers in LeafLink by matching up their license numbers. If the license number is missing in LeafLink, the order won't appear in Flourish.
- In LeafLink, edit the customer to include their license number.
- If the customer already has a license number in LeafLink, copy and paste it into Flourish to make sure they match.
- In Flourish, navigate to Settings > Distribution and locate the customer.
- Click on their name to edit their profile.
- Copy the license number from LeafLink and paste it in the State License # field.
- Click Save Destination to save your changes.
- In LeafLink, navigate back to the order, edit, and save it without making any other changes to push it to Flourish.
Still Need Help?
Please contact the support team and let us know the following:
- The name of your facility in Flourish.
- The LeafLink order ID you’re having trouble with.
- The names of the items on the order.