Alpine IQ: Flourish Profiles, Alpine IQ Signup & Redemptions
Flourish supports a robust in-app experience for Alpine IQ within the Flourish Retail POS, which drives efficient, seamless operations and provides a streamlined experience for staff and customers.
Customer Intake & Profiles
Each customer record will have Loyalty Status featured next to their name throughout the POS and web (coming Phase 4). The displayed Loyalty Status allows the user to identify if a customer is linked to a profile in Alpine IQ at a glance and to click through for further actions.
- View Loyalty: Displayed for Loyalty Members with a mapped Alpine IQ Customer ID.
- Loyalty Signup: Displayed for customers that are not loyalty members or have yet to have their Alpine IQ Loyalty Persona linked to their Flourish Customer Profile.
- Selecting "View Loyalty" will open the Loyalty Status modal, presenting to the clerk: the Badges, Available Points, and Available Rewards of the Loyalty Member.
- The Loyalty & Marketing Communications link will open the model of the same name, detailed below.
Loyalty Signup & Updates
Select Loyalty Signup for customers who have yet to sign up to become Loyalty Members or those who have yet to link the Alpine IQ to their Customer Profile.
- Upon selecting Loyalty Signup, the Loyalty & Marketing Communications modal will open. It will be pre-populated with contact info from the Flourish Customer Record.
- Verify with the customer their preferred communication methods to update their Flourish Customer Profile. Only communication methods checked under Register will be submitted to Alpine IQ for use with their Loyalty program. We highly recommend updating all Customer Profile information during this time.
- Check the Box under Alpine IQ Register for the communication methods the customer wishes to use with Alpine IQ.
- Check the box to verify the customer understands they are opting into the Loyalty Rewards Program.
- Clicking on Save & Submit will Save any updated communication methods to their Flourish Customer Profile and Submit the checked communication methods to Alpine IQ.
- Notes on the top of the modal remind the clerk to tell the customer the signup process for different communication methods.
Link Existing Members
- Upon selecting Loyalty Signup, Flourish will search Alpine IQ for existing Personas with the following matching attributes:
- "Personal" email.
- "mobile" phone.
- When a match is found, it will present matching option(s) to the clerk to link this existing Alpine IQ Persona to this Flourish Customer Profile or create a new loyalty account for this customer.False matches can occur due to incorrect customer information, duplicate customer information, and multiple uses of the same contact information in multiple profiles. Give extra care when matching Alpine IQ Personas to existing Customer Profiles.
- Selecting a matching profile and clicking Submit will update the Flourish Customer Profile with any new information from Alpine IQ not already in the Flourish Customer Profile and pre-check the communication method already registered.
- Selecting None of the suggested matches is correct. Create a new loyalty account, and clicking Submit will bring up a Loyalty & Marketing Communications modal to update and Register this profile for loyalty as detailed above.
- Unchecking Register next to Customer Contact Information WILL NOT de-register that Customer Contact Information from Loyalty. If the customer wishes to no longer receive contact via a particular communication method, it must be done directly with Alpine IQ via the desired communication to de-register:
- Phone: Replying "stop" to any loyalty text message
- Email: Using the unsubscribe
- Customer Support: Contacting Alpine IQ Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- POS Cart & Loyalty Tab:
- Non-Loyalty Members:
- When a customer who is not a loyalty member is added to the POS cart, the Product Search Tab will load first.
- Clicking on the Loyalty Tab, clerks will have a link for Loyalty Signup in the POS checkout.
- Non-Loyalty Members:
- Loyalty Members:
- When a Customer who is a loyalty member is added to the POS Cart unless set otherwise, the Loyalty Tab is loaded first.
- The Loyalty Tab shows:
As noted above, while often quicker, it can take up to 4 hours for points earned and redeemed to update in Alpine IQ.Alpine IQ does not return points to a customer's wallet that were used for a purchase that is returned. If this is needed, staff will need to manually update points related to the Customers Persona in Alpine IQ.
- Badges: Configurable by the operator based on order criteria.
- Recommended Products: Top 3 A.I. recommended products for that customer based on customer purchase history, Internet search history, and shopping history filtered by available items in that location. A great conversation starter that can be added with a single click.
- Flourish Discounts mapped to Alpine IQ: Dynamic list of Flourish Discounts mapped to Alpine IQ Discounts that can be available for that customer.
- The Redeem button next to each discount is dynamic, changing as available points and cart criteria change. This allows the clerk allows it to be added, and once added, then removed with a single click.
- A grey Redeem button, as pictured above, is not available to redeem. This is due to a lack of points, order criteria (e.g., total spend), or items in the cart not matching a discount (e.g., Product, Brand, Category, Tag).
- A green Redeem button, pictured below, shows the discount as available to redeem.
- Once applied, the green Redeem button changes to a red Remove button, showing the discount has been applied. Also, in the Loyalty section below the order subtotal, the Redeemed points have been increased by the point value needed to redeem.
- To remove the Discount, click the red Remove button, and it will be unapplied. The Redeemed loyalty points below the order subtotal will be adjusted down by the appropriate number of points.
- Once done adding items and discounts, Complete the Checkout Process as usual.
- After finalizing payments for the order, click Submit Payment. An order summary displays both transaction payment details and Alpine IQ Points redeemed.
The POS prints two versions of receipts when the customer buys or returns. The difference is at the bottom of the receipts, one for loyalty members and one for customers who still need to register for the loyalty program. The two versions at the bottom of the receipts contain the data below:
Alpine IQ Loyalty members
Customers who are not Alpine IQ Loyalty members
The Alpine IQ Logo
The Alpine IQ Logo
"Loyalty points earned and redeemed from this transaction can take up to four hours to be reflected in your loyalty account. Scan the QR code below to check your Alpine IQ account details.”
”You're missing out on earning value loyalty points and promotions with today's purchase by not being a loyalty member. Scan the QR code below to sign up and start earning rewards today!”
Redirects the customers to log in to their Alpine IQ account.
Redirects the customers to join Alpine IQ.