Lock, Adjustment, & Reason Codes
Inventory Lock Codes
The ability to "lock" inventory is important for helping enforce internal and regulatory controls and processes. Locked inventory is not available to use to create new inventory or transfer outside of the facility. Flourish allows administrators to create custom lock "codes" to lock inventory for specific purposes.
On this screen you can:
- Create a New Lock Code
- Disable a Lock Code if it doesn't need to be an available option any longer
- Enable a Lock Code that was previously diabled
- Rename a Lock Code if desired
Inventory Adjustment Codes
For many states, inventory adjustment reasons are defined by the state track and trace system. Flourish allows you to customize, enable/disable, and alias this list of adjustment codes. The state required adjustment code is always passed to the state system. Adjustment codes are used to justify increasing or decreasing inventory outside of receiving, shipping, or inventory transformation.
- Enable/Disable: Make the adjustment code available to use.
- Adjustment Type:
- Batch: Used to adjust plant batches
- Package: Used to adjust the package quantity
- Inventory: Used to adjust inventory quantities not in a package
- Reason Code: This is displayed in the prompt for users to choose from a pick list when adjusting inventory
- Reason Code Abbreviation: An abbreviation to the code. This currently is only used for reporting.
- Description: Opportunity to describe the note for an admin to refer back to as needed.
Return Reason Codes
These reason codes are used when returning product that was shipped out. An admin can manage the codes as needed in this screen.