METRC Inbound Process
The inbound workflow is the following:
- Use Purchase Order to record what you wish to purchase from the vendor.
- Use Transfers to record and receive the inventory into the Purchase Orders.
- Update the Purchase Order according to what you received.
With the new ability to receive packages from transfers on Inbound Purchase Orders, you can now do the following:
- Create a purchase order and send it to the vendor before inbounding the transfer in METRC.
- Receive the inventory on the transfer 'against' the purchase order.
- Update your purchase orders according to the actual quantity on the transfers.
- Receive packages from multiple METRC transfers on one Inbound Purchase Order.
- Receive packages on a METRC transfer on various Inbound Purchase Orders.
If you want one user to be able to perform all the actions below, the User Role must have the following permissions toggled 'On' for the user role:
- Access to Transfers.
- Create inbound transfers.
- Receive inventory on inbound transfers.
- Assign inventory on inbound transfers to PO.
To do that:
- Click Settings.
- Select User Roles.
- Make sure to select the facility you need.
- Click the icon to CONFIGURE.
- Locate the Inbound Card.
- Ensure the toggle for View and Update in ON for Transfers.
- Next to the Transfers line on the Inbound Card, click to configure the Actions for the Inbound Transfers modal.
- Toggle 'On' The following:
- "Assign inventory on inbound transfers to PO"
- "Create inbound transfers" - Not relevant. You are not able to create inbound transfers in a METRC-integrated facility.
- "Receive inventory on inbound transfers"
- Close the modal.
- Click Save.
Create a Purchase Order
More on creating Purchase Orders in our Flourish Software Hub
Use the "Sync from METRC" button to sync the Transfers you accepted in METRC. Flourish automatically synchs once every 24 hours if you forget to "Sync from METRC".
Current Transfers Screen
Go to Inbound/Transfers
You can search via package tags, manifest number, or Vendor and view the following:
- Shipper Name
- Shipper License
- Item Count
- Created By
- Created Date
- Modified By
- Modified Date
Sync a Transfer into Flourish
To accept and transfer a package to your license in METRC, follow the steps below:
- Go to Inbound Transfers in METRC and open the transfer manifest.
- Verify the packages and quantities on hand.
- Look at test results in METRC and make sure they match the COA received from the vendor.
- Click on ‘Receive’ to transfer packages to your license.
- In Flourish, click "Sync from METRC" to update the incoming Transfer data immediately. Otherwise, the sync will occur at night, which may cause an out-of-sync quantity.
- Go to Inventory and click Sync METRC Packages OR,
- Go to Inbound/Transfers and click Sync From METRC.
Inventory - Sync METRC Packages:
Inbound/Transfers -Sync From METRC:
Receive Inventory to PO
- Go to Inbound/Transfers
- Locate the transfer you wish to receive to a PO from.
- Check a box or more next to the transfer lines.
- Click Receive.
- Select the Purchase Order to receive.
- Select the Area.
- Select the Location.
- Select the PO ITEM to receive if not already selected.
- Click Assign & Receive.
- Click Print to print Package labels.
- YOu can click the Purchase Order ID to view and update the Purchase Order fields:
- QTY ORDERED
- UNIT LINE COST/ TOTAL LINE COST