2022.09.07 Software Release 4.69.0
- Rhode Island Retail
Support enforcing purchase limits and Retail Customer relationships.
- Adding AeroPay - Manual for Retail Point of Sale.
- We enhanced the Customer profile on the web app and POS.
- Lendica integration
All Users can view the Lendica integration.
Restrict the ability to login to Flourish Software and Flourish Point of Sale to Explicit IP addresses.
New formats for the Shipment Manifests.
We added more data to the Cultivation - Average Plant Yields by Harvest Group & Strain report.
Rhode Island Retail
We support enforcing purchase limits and Retail Customer relationships per the great state of Rhode Island. Learn more here about Rhode Island Retail.
AeroPay - Manual
Flourish supports using AeroPay - Manual as a payment method at the point of sale. Learn more here.
Customer profile enhancement
We enhanced the Customer profile on the web app and POS.
We added more data and rearranged the fields for the Customer profile in "Member Info."
The data is available in the web app, the POS, and the external API:
- The former "Phone" is now "Mobile Phone." We also added "Home Phone" and "Other Phone."
- The former "Email" is now "Personal Email." We also added "Other Email."
We enhanced the UI to make your work easier on the Member Profile in the POS.
- For example, you requested, and we moved the 'Verified' field, making it easier to see and set:
- The Lendica integration is ON by default.
- We enabled all users to see the Lendica tab.
- Service application requires "Billing Admin" permission.
- Users with "Company Update" permission can enable/disable the Lendica tab.
Some of our clients needed a highly restrictive security measure, so we developed the ability to restrict the login to Flourish Software and Flourish Point of Sale to Explicit IP addresses. You cannot set up this restriction yourself, so Please let us know if you are interested in this kind of security.
Based on your feedback, we released the new version for the shipment manifest by package ID and by LOT#.
If you like the old formats, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings .
- Select .
- Select the facility to configure.
- Locate .
- Toggle ON .
Based on your feedback, we added more data to the Cultivation - Average Plant Yields by Harvest Group & Strain report.
- Please find it in Analytics / Reports / Cultivation - Average Plant Yields by Harvest Group & Strain.
The new columns:
- Total Wet Weight
- Avg Wet Total Weight
- Avg Wet Flower Weight
- Avg Wet Popcorn Weight
- Avg Wet Trim Weight
- Avg Wet Fresh Frozen Weight
- Avg Wet Waste Weight
- Total Dry Weight
- Avg Dry Total Weight
- Avg Dry Whole Weight
- Avg Dry Popcorn Weight
- Avg Dry Fresh Frozen Weight