Un-sync An Item From a METRC Facility - Delete a Mapping Record
Un-syncing an item from the METRC facility means deleting the mapping record. Your Flourish Item can be synced to one facility, and you can un-sync or delete the mapping to another METRC facility.
- When an item is synced with METRC and changed in METRC, METRC does not update Flourish Software.
- In FLourish, Un-sync the item from the METRC facility where you made the change to prevent incorrect mapping.
You did the following
- You created an item in Flourish Software
- You synced the item to METRC
If you Deleted the item in one METRC facility, you must unlink the Flourish item from that facility. You don't want the Flourish Item to link to an item that does not exist in MMETRC. Un-Sync in Flourish Software by clicking the ‘X’ button to uncap the item for the facility in METRC.
- Go to Setting.
- Select Inventory.
- Locate the Item.
- Click on the Item Name to edit
- Select State Eligibility.
- Click the Pencil Icon to open the Item Compliance modal.
- Locate the FACILITY where you made the change.
- Click the 'X' for the facility.
- Confirm the action.