Making "Fresh Frozen" products from a Harvest in the "Processing" stage.
Usually, cultivators create Fresh Frozen packages when the harvest is in the "Harvest" Phase, using wet weights.
Flourish Software enables you to create if you need, "Fresh Frozen" items packages when your harvest is "In Processing."
If you need to create Fresh frozen items, there are three things you need to know:
- The Item: the "Source Type" should be "Fresh Frozen."
- The Configuration: enable Fresh Frozen weight in the Harvest In Processing.
- The Harvest:
- Record Fresh Frozen weight for Harvest In Processing.
- After recording the Fresh Frozen weight, Create a package from the harvest.
- While Class and Category may differ between states, the "Source Type" should be Fresh Frozen.
- Here is an example of the item info for California:
- Go to Manage Settings > Configuration
- Make sure that Under "Processing", you have the Fresh Frozen weight toggled ON.
- Here is an example:
The Harvest - record Fresh Frozen weight (g)
Use our interactive guide to learn about Entering in Dry Weights and Creating Packages from Harvest
- To create a package of "Fresh Frozen" item, you need to record Fresh Frozen weight.
- After recording the Fresh Frozen weight, Create a package from the harvest: