Create Package from Package
Create Package from a Package
Create a package (or multiple) from another source package (or packages) directly from the Inventory Grid. This is commonly used when you need to split a package or even draw from multiple source packages to combine.
- Start by navigating to the Inventory All Packages grid.
- Find the package you want to start from.
- Click the Actions menu, then Create package.
- Input how much you'd like to create in the New Package. The new package will default to the first package you start from.
You can create multiple packages with different quantities in one session. When you create the packages;
- Click the sign to add another line, where you can specify the "Number of packages" and the "Qty per package (ea)"
- Click the sign to remove the line. Learn more here.
- Add additional source packages if needed.
The system will validate that the weights of the source package(s) and new package balance. There is also an override if you want to allow for differing input/output quantities.
- Click Review and Confirm, and fill in any required and optional information before finally clicking Create New Package.