Retail POS Printing and Reprinting Receipts
When you've completed a sale, your customer will need a receipt for their purchase. A sales receipt will be printed automatically when you complete a sale. Reprint a receipt by following these instructions:
From the POS
- In Flourish POS, locate the order.
- Click the purchase ID to open the order.
- Click the Print Receipt or Reprint Receipt button.
- The receipt will print from your printer.
No Receipt Printer Selected Error
If you receive an error, you may need to select your receipt in the point of sale.
- In Flourish POS, click the printer icon in the top-right corner.
- Click the Select Receipt Printer dropdown and select your receipt printer.
- When everything looks good, click Save.
From the Web
- In Flourish, navigate to Retail > Purchases and locate the order.
- Click on the purchase ID to open the order.
- Click the Print Receipt button on the bottom-right of the page.
- Select your printer from the Send Receipt To dropdown.
- When everything looks good, click the Print button.