Step 3 - Locate your packages - METRC CA Location Functionality for Microbusinesses
- The Bottom Line
- The METRC Schedule
- Locate your packages
We are following up to update you and answer any questions regarding California Location Functionality for Microbusinesses.
The Bottom Line
- You are now required to set an Area every time you create a new package in Flourish Software.
- Ensure all your active packages are set with an Area using the steps below.
- Locate any active package you created before January 3rd, 2021, even if it has an area in Flourish.
The METRC Schedule
Between January 3rd, 2022 - February 1st, 2022 - locate all your active packages.
Locate your packages
Please follow the instructions below and check out this video tutorial.
As you know, the fastest way is to use the Bulk Actions: Locate Packages, and we wanted to share a few tips with you.
Can't See the Area?
If you don't see a column for Area in the All Packages screen, use the All Packages Grid Settings to make the area column visible.
- Click the configure icon next to All Packages.
- Locate and turn on the Area column.
- Drag and drop it to move it around in the grid.
- Scroll down and click Update.
Use the Area Filter
You can easily find all your packages that do not have any Areas by setting the Area filter to None.
Locate to the Same Area
For every Area synced with METRC, find all your packages and locate them to the same area.
- You have an area called "Intake Room".
- You have packages in the "Intake Room" area created before January 3rd, 2021.
- Use Bulk Actions: Locate Packages to locate the packages in the area "Intake Room" to the area "Intake Room."
We are working to make this transition as easy as possible for you. Please feel free to share any questions or concerns.
Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions about the subject METRC CA Location Functionality. We will address the questions as they come and update you on the progress.