METRC - Move harvested strains back to the Flowering phase
Sometimes you need to move the strain you harvested back to the Flowering phase. If the harvest strain's status is Not Yet Synced, you can do that by following the steps below.
- Go to Grow / Harvest to locate the harvest.
- Click on the name of the harvest.
- If the status of the strain is Not Yet Synced, click Actions / Move back to Flowering stage.
- The system displays all the strains. By default, they are all selected to move back to the Flowering phase.
- Make sure the strains you don't want to move toggled off. In this example, we send back only the strain GG4.
- Click Proceed.
- Note the success message and your harvest containing the strain you wanted to keep.
- Find your GG4 Strain back in the Flowering phase;