Retail POS Create an In-Store Purchase
After you've checked in a customer, it's time to build their cart. You'll add all of the items that your customer wants, including any discounts they qualify for, before allocating packages and finally checking out your customer.
- In the POS, navigate to Queue > In-Store > Checked In.
- Click the Start Sale button to begin building the cart.
- Use the search bar under your customer's name to search for items.
- When you've located the correct item, click the Add to Cart button.
- Use the arrows or click into the field to change the ordered quantity.
- You can also split an order line into multiple lines if needed.
- Repeat steps 3 - 5 until the order is correct.
- Add any discounts that your customer qualifies for.
- When the order has been built, you can click the Send to Fulfillment button or fulfill it from the POS.