Before Setting Up LeafLink Integration
- Items in Flourish Software
- Match the Data Points
- Item Setup Instructions
- What's next?
Before you set up and activate the integration between LeafLink and Flourish Software, ensure that all the data and the data points are ready.
Follow the steps below to ensure things are running smoothly between the two platforms.
Items in Flourish Software
- Add a strain to any "Strain Specific" items.
METRC Clients (Click to expand)
1. Go to Settings > Inventory > Item.
2. If under Compliance Requirements > Requires Strain is Yes, turn the Strain Req. Toggle on and select the Strain
from the dropdown.
3. Click Save to save your changes.
Match the Data Points
- Items in Flourish map to Products in LeafLink by the SKU.
- Leaflink Product Listing State.
- Customers in LeafLink map to Destinations in Flourish by the License Number. Flourish allows Destinations to have the same name but different license numbers when syncing incoming Orders from LeafLink.
- Strains in both platforms match by strain name - case sensitive!
- Sales Reps - in both platforms match by the email.
- Product line - The product line in Flourish must match what is available in Leaflink.
- Brands - By Name
- Integrate with one Leaflink company with multiple brands and product lines. Learn more here About Leaflink Brands and Product Lines.
- Integrate with multiple Leaflink companies - Read more here on Sync Flourish to multiple Leaflink Companies and Brands.
- If you are not using multiple brands in Leaflink - the Leaflink Brand matches the Flourish Software Account:
- Flourish Software Account:
- Leaflink Brand
If items from LeafLink already exist in Flourish, map the Items and Destinations (Customers in LeafLink).
Mapping prevents Flourish from overwriting or creating duplicates.
- Items in Flourish map to Products in LeafLink.
- For existing items, ensure the SKU matches exactly in both Flourish and LeafLink. Learn more here.
- If you use Product Line in LeafLink, ensure the Product Line for the item in Flourish matches precisely the one in Leaflink. Learn more here about updating the Product Line in Flourish.
- If you are working with Brands, make sure the Brands match precisely between the two platforms. Learn more here about Brands in Flourish.
Leaflink Product Listing State
The listing states for products in LeafLink are:
Items created in Flourish and synced to LeafLink are created, in Leaflink, with the "Available" listing state.
Previously, updating an item in Flourish, like the product line, would sync to LeafLink and always set the product to "Available." After receiving client feedback, we changed this behavior, and the sync of an item to Leaflink does not change the listing states for products in LeafLink.
- Customers in LeafLink map to Destinations in Flourish
- For existing destinations and customers, ensure the License Number matches exactly in both Flourish and LeafLink.
- A new destination will be created in Flourish if a customer in LeafLink is not n Flourish Software when the order is synced.
- For existing strains, ensure the strain name matches strictly between Flourish and LeafLink.
- Strains are not case-sensitive. For example, the Strain OG KUSH in Flourish Software will sync to an existing Strain in LeafLink called og kush. If it doesn't exist, Flourish Software will create it in LeafLink.
Make sure the email of the Sales Rep matches on both platforms.
If John Smith sells for Facility A and Facility B, the setup in Flourish Software should be two different Sales Reps, associated with two different 'Facilities'.
One sales rep profile looks like this:
- Email: john_Smith_A@company.com
- Facility: Facility A
The other sales rep profile looks like that:
- Email: john_Smith_B@company.com
- Facility: Facility B
Learn more on Creating Sales Reps.
How does Match by Sales Rep work?
When the orders are routed based on sales reps, the table below describes how actions you take in Leaflink result in Flourish Software:
Action in Leaflink
Result in Flourish Software
Create an order (without setting s sales rep).
The order will not sync to Flourish
Set a sales rep for the order with john_Smith_A@company.com
The order will sync to Flourish Facility A
Set a sales rep for the same order with john_Smith_B@company.com
The order will 'move' from Facility A to Facility B
Set a default Sales Representative for the Leaflink customer
If you want orders from certain Leaflink customers to sync to a specific facility in Flourish Software, you can set a default Sales Representative for the Leaflink customer. Learn more here.
Item Setup Instructions
Update Item SKU in Flourish
This step is relevant for two cases (Click to expand)
2. Creating new items in Flourish Software and syncing to LeafLink.
- Go to Settings > Inventory.
- Find the item and click Edit.
- Update the SKU to match the one in LeafLink. To push the item to LeafLink, toggle the E-commerce Active rule on.
Update item SKU in LeafLink
- Go to Inventory.
- Find and click the item you want to update the SKU for, then click Edit.
- Add the SKU for the parent item and click Save.
Now that you are all set, let's proceed to Setting up and activating the Integration!