Start a New Manufacturing Run
Use Manufacturing Runs to create products using cannabis and non-cannabis consumable inventory simultaneously. Adding non-cannabis consumables in a manufacturing run is optional but recommended. The resulting outputs will carry the accumulated cost, appropriately decreasing the non-cannabis inventory levels to maintain precise quantities.
- Select the Manufacturing Module.
- Select the Create New Run button.
- Set the name and select your Machine and Run Type from the dropdowns.
- Add your Input Package(s). Click Add Package and choose an available item from your existing Flourish inventory. You can type in the item name or select it from the drop-down menu.
- Add any Non-Cannabis Consumables (if applicable) by clicking Add Item. These items will be reduced from your inventory when you complete the Run. You can quickly inbound non-cannabis inventory if you need to.
- Click Start Run.
- Click Save if you wish to start a new run while the current one runs or return to data entry later.
- Enter optional Run Attributes such as Processing Duration (mins), Temperature (˚F), Pressure (psi), and more.
- Click the +Add Output button to record the new material from this Run.
- Choose the new Item that has resulted from this Run. Such as "Crude Oil Extract", "Distillate", or any other Item configured in your Item Master and available for selection in the dropdown.
- Choose the Strain, typically the same except in certain homogenized manufacturing Run instances.
- Enter a Quantity of new material that this Run has produced.
- Confirm the Created Date/Time.
- Choose an appropriate Area of new Pkg (optional) and a Location within this area to store this new material.
- Enter a Lot Number (if required).
- Finally, enter any other Optional Attributes for this Run and click Save.
- When all data has been entered, you can now click Save or Complete Run.
Note: Nothing is reported to METRC on input or output package quantities until you click Complete Run.
- If Saved, you can come back to this Run later, adjust quantities, approve others' work, etc.
- If Complete Run, the data entered becomes final and is logged accordingly into your inventory. Once done, you can no longer modify the Run.
- You should now see your new package(s) in your All Packages inventory grid.