Un-map Out of Sync Items
Many of our METRC clients have multiple facility licenses under one company in Flourish. If you sync an item to METRC for a license by mistake and the item goes out of sync, you will now be able to remove the out-of-sync item mapping to set the item in sync again as long as there is at least ONE other in-sync item mapping.
- You have licenses for two facilities, one for Cultivation and one for Manufacturing.
- You create an item of a category that is only valid for the Cultivation license but accidentally sync it to the Manufacturing license.
- Your item shows as Out of Sync in the All Items screen, and you can't create packages using this item.
- The following article will walk you through how to remove the mapping to the out-of-sync facility to set the item as in sync again.
Un-map an Out of Sync Item
- Navigate to Manage Settings.
- Click Inventory to navigate to the All Items screen.
- Find the out of sync item and click on the Item Name hyperlink.
- Click State Eligibility.
- Click the green pencil under the SYNCED? column.
- Click the large X under Out of Sync Sync Now!
- Confirm removing the item mapping by clicking Yes.
- The item mapping record has been successfully removed, and the item is now in sync!