Customer Pick Up and Delivery Orders
Creating New Customer Pick Up and Delivery Orders
Create customer call-ahead pick-up or customer delivery orders either in the Call Center module or Retail module.
Follow these steps to create a sales order for specific customers and for home deliveries.
- Click Call Center from the left side menu. If your facility does not have a Call Center license, click Retail.
- Search for the Customer or scroll down to select the customer from the database
- Once the customer has been selected, click Start New Purchase
- Under Location, select Delivery or Store Pickup
- If Delivery, enter in the following fields :
- Address: Select the appropriate address for the delivery. Addresses will need be set up ahead of time. To add addresses for customers, navigate to Call Center, Actions, View Profile, Add New Address
- From Store: Select the store location that will fulfill the purchase order. Different locations have different inventory.
- Delivery Date: Select the date of delivery. Coordinate with the customer when they will be at their delivery address to receive their order.
- Delivery Contact: Phone number and email address of the customer.
- If Store Pickup, enter in the following fields :
- Store: Select the store location that will fulfill the purchase order. Different locations have different inventory.
- Pickup Date/Time: The pickup date and time for the customer to visit the store location to pick up their purchases.
- Under Order Detail, click +Add New Item
- Under SKU, select the item you wish to add to the purchase order from the drop-down menu. Note, each item has the available quantity on hand in parenthesis next to the item name.
- Enter in the Quantity of the order
- Click the $ icon to enter in any discounts
- Enter in applicable Promo codes
- Enter in optional Notes
- Click Save Purchase
- Review your order, then click Submit
- Continue to create New Purchase orders as necessary
Allocate Package IDs to Customer Orders and Home Deliveries
- Click Retail from the left side menu
- Click Purchases from the top ribbon
- Click All Purchases
- Find the line item of the purchase you wish to allocate Package IDs to. Click the green Purchase ID number.
- Above the Tax and Total lines, click Assign Inventory Manually
- Under the SKU item, click Add Package
- Select the Package ID to assign. Alternatively, you can use a barcode scanner to scan in the appropriate Package ID.
- Enter in the quantity to allocate
- Click Save & Exit
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Complete Packing