METRC OH and MA - include or exclude the prefix in names of items synced from METRC.
When you sync a package of a new item from METRC, you can include or exclude the prefix that METRC adds to the item's name after the approval.
- You created an item, "Bulk Flower".
- After approval, the item name is "M100014:Bulk Flower".
- You create a package of the item "M100014:Bulk Flower".
In Flourish Software:
When you sync METRC packages , Flourish will create the item.
- The default behavior: The name does not include the prefix. The name of the item in Flourish is "Bulk Flower".
- You can set Flourish to include the prefix in the item's name. So the item name is "M100014:Bulk Flower".
If you want the name of the item to include the prefix, please follow the steps below:
- Click Settings.
- Select Configuration.
- Select the facility to configure.
- Locate Inventory.
- Toggle 'On' Include METRC ID Prefix in names of items synced from METRC.
- Click on the top-right corner of the screen.Log in and log out to see the setting updates take effect.