METRC CA - Reducing Immature Plant Batches - additional details
For instructions on METRC - Killing mature plants - additional details.
Where is the update?
The following updates are for our California clients using METRC. We updated our interface to accommodate this change.
What is the update?
METRC-CA now requires a waste method, reason, and weight when reducing immature plant batches.
How do I reduce immature plant batches?
- Update Counts from the Cloning plant batches screen.
- Edit Active plants from a group in Cloning.
- Bulk destroy plants from the Inventory screen - By uploading a CSV file.
From the "Cloning plant batches" screen
- Go To Grow.
- Select Clone > Cloning plant batches.
- In the Plant Batches in Cloning screen, select one or more groups to update counts.
- Click Actions > Update counts.
- The new Reduce plants per batch screen:
From a group in Cloning
- Go To Grow.
- Select Cloning > Cloning Groups.
- Select a Group.
- Click the green pencil icon next to Active plants.
- Enter the number of Active plants.
- Select your Reason and fill out the required the Waste Weight & Waste Method fields.
- Click the green floppy disc icon to save.
- The Confirm Active plant count screen looks like this:
From the Inventory screen - By uploading a CSV file
- Go to your Inventory module—select Inventory from the left side menu.
- Select Plants from your top ribbon.
- Click All plants.
- Click Action.
- Click Bulk destroy.
- The Bulk Destroy screen: