Inventory: Upload PDF To Record Lab Test Results
Flourish extracts the available potency and terpene data when you upload a PDF of your lab's Certificate of Analysis (COA). Then, it assigns this to your lab test result elements accordingly.
There are more ways to record lab test results; learn more here.
Extract Lab Test Data from the COA PDF
- Go to your existing lab test result in Inventory > Lab Test Results
- Click "View" next to the desired Lab Test Result.
- Click "Edit."
- Click on "Upload lab test result PDF."
- Select the PDF file from your computer and then click "Upload."
- Next, a popup window will prompt you to confirm the data that was extracted from the PDF. During this step, you may uncheck any lab result data that you do not want imported.
- After clicking "Yes," the extraction tool will automatically populate the values into the Lab Test Results.
- Assign the "Pass" or "Fail" status to the "TEST PASSED" field.
- Once done, click "Save" at the top of the lab test result page, and that is it!
Troubleshooting and Errors
When attempting to extract data from the PDF
You must manually enter your lab result data if you get the error message above when uploading the COA PDF.
This error message is because the format of the lab's COA is unfamiliar to the extraction tool. However, our team will know of and resolve this issue ASAP, so you can use this feature moving forward.
When attempting to save the lab test result
If you encounter this error message stating that there was an error updating the lab test result, then please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance.
In the Support ticket, please provide us with:
- The name of your facility.
- The Flourish Lab Test ID.
- The COA PDF you are attempting to upload.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation!